Easy to make and super succulent (especially with the contrast of fresh greens), Baked Chicken with Honey-Mint-Soy Sauce is something the whole family will enjoy. Make cooking and cleanup even simpler by mixing everything together is a zip lock bag. Leave in the fridge until its time to cook and then simply pour into a casserole dish and pop it in the oven. Plus, if there are left overs, it makes a great protein addition for a healthy salad the next day.
- 2 Tbs. light soy sauce
- 1 tsp. honey
- 2 Tbs. sweet chilli sauce
- ⅓ cup (80ml) lemon juice
- 2 Tbs. lightly packed fresh mint, roughly chopped
- 4 x 125g chicken breasts
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Place the chicken in a casserole dish.
- Mix all of the ingredients for the sauce together and pour over the chicken.
- Cover and bake for 20-30 minutes (or until cooked).
- Sprinkle with extra chopped mint leaves if desired.
- Serve with steamed greens.
Wheat and gluten free when using a wheat free soy sauce (most soy sauces contain wheat but some wheat free ones are available in certain health shops).